Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bebe Shower

Today was the baby shower and I'm just knackered. Attendance was around 25, far higher than I dared to expect. We had the ladies from work, family, family friends, the usual. The menu was a salad/fruit bar with a plethora of fixins. The gifts were overwhelmingly generous and I've got to get started on some thank you notes.  See pics below. To see the full gallery of pics, click here.
Cute onesie centerpieces and favors (jelly beans and tea).

Delicious Strongbow cake (buttercream frosting, sour cream chocolate cake with strawberries).

The gift table.

From left to right:  Alicia (the hostess), me, Ginny, Nancy (Sister-in-law), Stacia, Cathy.

The coworker table:  Erin, Amanda, Cheryl, Linda, Karen, Clara, and Dannette with baby Rigby.

The family table (mostly), front left to front right:  Heather, Joann, Marlene, Sherry, Elena, Cinda, Karen.

Aunt Cinda provided a presidential onsie and bib for Potus....

Opening gifts from my Aunt Deni. This photo makes me realize how much I resemble my mom.

A birdie throw pillow from my Aunt.

Modeling P's slice of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment