Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 35 – Already?

We seem to be gaining speed here the closer we get. The picture on baby center this week looks exactly like Potus feels, btw. I find that my belly often looks like a waterbed these days. Or a sack of angry cats. I should probably lift my shirt during the next "exercise session" to see if I can clearly see feet. Potus has definitely gotten larger and stronger. I thought the movements were supposed to get more restricted as he/she grew, however, I didn't take into account that a larger baby has stronger moves. And, I think he/she still moves sideways some because every now and then, it feels like Potus is trying to move head up.

Less than 2 weeks of work remaining and it feels weird. I've been working almost non-stop since I was 15. It's a mental adjustment for sure. I have to admit the idea of not having to leave the house holds strong appeal though, especially with snow not too far away. I've been spending more time than normal on FB and LinkedIn trying to make as many connections in anticipation of adult withdrawal. Part of me feels like it'll be an extended vacation. There are so many things I want to play around with and work on (painting, screen printing, creating my online portfolio, freelance work, trying crewel, actually practicing guitar, etc). But, I'm trying to nip that thought in the bud since the rest of me realizes I'll be a bit of a wreck with irregular sleep and caring for a new little person.

No comments:

Post a Comment