Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 33 Update

According to Baby Center, Potus is about as heavy as a 4 pound pineapple. And, about 17" long, which seems incredibly tall for as long as I have left (49 days est.). I guess he/she will mostly plump up from here on out.

My second lead on a possible breast pump didn't pan out. If anyone has alternate suggestions, please let me know. I think I'll see what resources La Leche League may have. Supposedly, a breast pump with multiple users is unhygienic. That, of course, is coming from the manufacturer, so they could have ulterior motives for saying so. I haven't cracked the Breastfeeding book yet. Guess I should to see where LLL stands on that. And, the doctor-sponsored breastfeeding "tea" session is coming up next week. If all other options fail, we could break down and purchase one. I did find an online distributor that charges about $50 less and is located in NJ, so they don't charge sales tax or shipping.

In other news, I'm still feeling good and Potus is still kicking around. My ankles have started to swell pretty regularly. We're getting to be kind of boring. But, that's better than being interesting at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment